Let us guide you with all the possibilities of putting your wedding online!
Primary: Your Wedding Website!
We will design and set up a website for your wedding. The wedding website will serve as a guide for your guests to easily find all the useful information about your wedding. Furthermore, it will highlight your wedding journey for you and other people to enjoy.
We will design your wedding website with the following pages included:
Home – A presentation of your love story.
Ceremony and Reception – A presentation of your wedding journey and logistics.
- Hotels information – Information and negotiated deals with nearby hotels.
- Flights/Train information – Transportation recommendations for your guests.
- Local transportation – Information on how your guests can make their way around the city.
- Local Visit – A list of recommended places and locations your guests can visit.
- Guest information – Other valuable information your guests need to know.
Maps of Events – Interactive map and schedule of your events.
Photos – Future link to your wedding photos.
Registry – A list of your preferred gifts.
Contact page – A contact page for your guest to ask and send information.
The Wedding Website will be available for one full year under the URL of your choice depending on the availability.
We also offer several options to go along with your wedding website. They are as follows:
- Extended hosting for a year or two or as may be agreed upon by both parties.
- RSVP page – Centralized correspondence to your wedding invites on your website.
- Your Custom Logo – This logo is a personalized and unique logo for your wedding
- Whiteboard Explainer Video – This is a video that presents the wedding journey logistic for your guest. It can also be an explanatory video of how you met or another topic related to your wedding.
- Email Addresses dedicated to your wedding